Welcome to the official web site for the Baltimore County Fire Fighters Association (IAFF Local 1311). We live next door to you. We are husbands, wives, sons and daughters. We are the ones who come to your aid when you need it. We represent the career Fire Fighters and Paramedics in Baltimore County and we respond to over 120,000 fire and EMS calls each year and we service over 700,000 citizens in Baltimore County directly. We staff 29 fire engines, 7 ladder trucks, 30 Advanced Life Support (ALS) units and we are on duty for you 24/7, 365. We respond within 60 seconds with the highest level of certifications and training available.
We contact both the citizens and the businesses in Baltimore County by telephone for direct donations to assist us with these projects. We call when we need you just like you would call if you need us. We have been involved in fundraising since 1990. You may remember we started out by providing two music concerts per year. One would be a Country show and the other would be an Oldies show. Due to the sharp increase in expenses of putting on a show we finally had to stop having shows in 2007 so our projects would have as much funding as possible.
We have a semi-annual book called “America’s Frontline” that is published by the business donations which includes advertisements for their business as well as important information on fire prevention and safety tips.
These projects include, but are not limited to:
- Rec Councils: We help local recreation councils, providing support so that they are able purchase equipment.
- Fire Prevention Poster Contest: We are happy to be the creators and the primary annual sponsor of the Poster Contest held each year in the elementary schools in Baltimore County.
- Regional Burn Center: We have raised thousands of dollars to support the International Regional Burn Center as well as our local burn center.
- After The Prom Party: We donate to the high schools for their after the prom party to give students a place to go after the prom.
- Other Organizations: We are also supporters of Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Men of Character, Shillers Fire Memorial, Emerald Society, United Way, Special Olympics, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, MDA, Fire Brigade Pipes and Drum Band, CCBC Turning Point Program, Brady Hart Foundation, Johns Hopkins Burn Center, Red Cross, Hopkins Children’s Fund, and many more!
Contributions from our concerned citizens and businesses are picked up in person by an authorized courier. If for whatever reason you do not wish to utilize our pick-up service you can use the PayPal button above or mail your donation directly to our office:
The Baltimore County Professional Fire Fighters Association
52 Scott Adam Rd
Cockeysville, MD 21030
In today’s society we do have people out there trying to scam people out of their money. If you are not sure if the caller is legitimate, you may direct your questions to the Baltimore County Fire Fighters Association at 410-683-1311 or send us an email.
We are your brothers and sisters, your neighbors and friends, and we appreciate your support.